This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best negative film scanners . We would recommend using KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best negative film scanners Review :
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
1 used from $149.99
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
KODAK Mobile Film Scanner - Fun Novelty Scanner Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera - Cardboard Platform & Eco-Friendly Toy LED Backlight
2 used from $23.95
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE | Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone | Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! | Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES | No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! | Fun, Cutesie Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion | Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION | Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? | Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice | Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone - CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel | Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE | Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture | Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality | If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!
Negative Film : Scanner and converter
- Import your picture from gallery or take a photo with camera
- Edit your photo and you can save.
- Share with your friends via email, facebook ,whatsApp or other social networks
Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5" Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8 Film & 135/126/110 Slides into Digital Photos, Built-in Memory (FS71)
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES - Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW - Using the stunning 5'' LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT - With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you'll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED - No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING - Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
1 used from $226.00
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
4 used from $99.99
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
Rybozen Ultra-Thin Portable Slide Scanner 5 x 4 Inches LED Light Panel,Photo Slides Negatives and Film Viewer,USB Powered
- 【Ideal Light Source】Color temperature: 5000k±200k ; It can restore the color to 98% of the original.The LED light source and light-diffusing acrylic panel offer even distribution of light across the whole viewing area with no ‘hot spots ' or 'dim points'.
- 【Maximized Efficiency 】It can hold about 6 pieces of 135 negatives simultaneously. Place slides or negative strips side by side and easily capture multiple images simultaneously. Best used together with the SlideScan app (for scanning photo slides) or the FilmBox app (for scanning film negatives) .
- 【Product Introduction】Viewing area：5 x 4 Inches（125x100mm）; Overall Dimensions: L: 158 mm W: 150 mm D: 14 mm; Net weight: 235g . Ultra-thin, light, and easy to carry.
- 【Power Source】 Use 6 AAA batteries or 5V 1A power adapter for power supply. This light panel consumes very little power and does not get hot.The lamp life is greater than 10,000 hours.
- 【Box Contents】①1 x LED slide viewer light box；②6 x AAA batteries；③1 x Introductory manual; ④1 x USB to DC power cord；⑤1 x Black cloth cover.
Rybozen Mobile Film and Slide Scanner, Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera, Fun Toys and Gifts with LED Backlight, Rugged Plastic Folding Scanner
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it's very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone's camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 Films/Slides/Negatives to Digital JPG Photos, Built-in 128MB Memory, 2.4 LCD Screen
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images – Includes - 2.4 LCD Screen – Easy Load Film Adapters
3 used from $94.99
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the negative film scanners in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a negative film scanners. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a negative film scanners. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget & price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your negative film scanners and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most negative film scannerss fall within the price range of $ 169.99 to $ 29.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos.
If you want something medium range, choose Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5″ Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8 Film & 135/126/110 Slides into Digital Photos, Built-in Memory (FS71). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Rybozen Ultra-Thin Portable Slide Scanner 5 x 4 Inches LED Light Panel,Photo Slides Negatives and Film Viewer,USB Powered
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the negative film scanners you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Rybozen Ultra-Thin Portable Slide Scanner 5 x 4 Inches LED Light Panel,Photo Slides Negatives and Film Viewer,USB Powered
3. The brand
Buying the negative film scanners from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your negative film scanners to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a negative film scanners from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best negative film scanners?
The best negative film scanners is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
Are there any good deals on negative film scanners?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best negative film scanners and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest negative film scanners?
Although most of the cheaper negative film scanners do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Rybozen Ultra-Thin Portable Slide Scanner 5 x 4 Inches LED Light Panel,Photo Slides Negatives and Film Viewer,USB Powered
Where can I buy the negative film scanners?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best negative film scanners
We hope you liked the negative film scannerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,